Call for Papers
Download the Call for Papers:
Submit a Paper
Submit a paper at the following link:
Final Deadline: May 22, 2023
|Notification of Acceptance
|July 7, 2023
|Registration and Final Paper Due
|August 6, 2023
|August 30, 2023
Before you submit your paper for CCECE 2023, here’s what you need to know:
- The format of the paper should follow the IEEE conference paper style. You can download a template and style guide here.
- CCECE 2023 will only accept the electronic submission in pdf format of a full paper in English.
- Conference papers are limited between four to six (4-6) pages, without incurring extra page charges. The paper may be extended to eight (8) pages. In such a case, extra page charges will be applied (see Registration tab for the rate schedule).
- CCECE 2023 proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore.
- CCECE 2023 authors may be invited to submit extended versions of their presented conference papers for publication in the IEEE Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (CJECE) special issue within four weeks of the final conference day. The extended manuscript must be significantly extended (by a minimum of 30 percent) with respect to its overall technical content and research results beyond the scope of the conference paper published in the CCECE 2023 conference proceedings. The extended manuscript will go through another separate review according to CJECE’s review process. For more details, please visit journal.ieee.ca.
Instructions for uploading final papers
Before you can upload your paper, you must:
Submit each of your accepted papers via IEEE PDF eXpress (https://ieee-pdf-express.org) for format checking and certification.
The conference ID for IEEE PDF eXpress is 58730X
- Login to EDAS and select one of your accepted papers.
- Click on the Register icon that looks like a blue ticket.
- Register for the conference at the author rate.
- Make sure you add all your accepted papers to your basket.
- Submit the IEEE copyright form for each paper.